AC Maintenance Service and Plans in Eastern Kentucky
If you’re going to do one thing to upgrade your comfort, it should be maintained. Preseason tune-ups keep your HVAC equipment running strongly and smoothly all year. Check out these benefits to see what our maintenance services can do for you.
Benefits of Preventive AC and Heating Maintenance
A comprehensive maintenance plan prevents unnecessary wear and tear, which provides many additional advantages. During each seasonal checkup, we address common electrical and mechanical problems so that our customers enjoy greater reliability throughout the summer and the winter.
One tune-up provides multiple benefits for you, your wallet and your HVAC system:
- Lower Cost of Ownership: HVAC maintenance is affordable, especially when compared to the cost of repairs and system replacements. By having our certified technicians perform seasonal tune-ups, you’re controlling your cost of ownership.
- Increased Longevity: Well-maintained equipment functions better and lasts years longer. Do you want your heat pump to last for 12 years or 20 years? By delaying the need for a new HVAC system, you’re saving a large amount of money over the years that you own your home.
- Fewer Breakdowns and Repairs: Heating and air conditioning breakdowns aren’t just inconvenient. They substantially drive up the cost of ownership. Regular inspections help us catch minor problems before they require complex or high-cost repairs.
- Enhanced Safety: Tune-ups are critical for gas boilers and oil furnaces since poor combustion releases carbon monoxide. However, air conditioners and heat pumps also benefit from checkups that catch electrical safety issues. Plus, tune-ups protect the environment from ozone-depleting refrigerants.
Annual Maintenance Services From Appalachian Refrigeration, Heating & Cooling
At Appalachian, we offer seasonal checkups and annual service agreements that help our customers enjoy all the benefits of our Preventive Maintenance Plan. If lower energy bills, fewer repairs and greater reliability over the long haul sound good to you, here’s what’s included in our precision tune-ups.
- Replace disposable air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils
- Rinse the condensate drain and pan
- Check fan blades and motor bearings
- Lubricate moving parts that aren’t self-oiled
- Monitor the operating temperature and pressure
- Measure refrigerant levels and check for leaks
- Test shutoff features and valves
- Inspect gas supply lines
Heating and Cooling Maintenance Contractors
If you’re ready to schedule a seasonal tune-up or if you’d like to learn more about our AC maintenance agreements, contact the Appalachian Refrigeration, Heating & Cooling office today. We offer preventive maintenance tune-ups for $185. Our friendly staff members will be happy to help you find the best solution. It’s time to enjoy increased comfort and peace of mind.